Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Elder Outpatient

Well, most of you probably heard I have been in the hospital (for surgery on a lump I've had on my arm). I can't type fast, I only have one arm, so this e-mail will be short! But I do want to thank all of you who prayed and have been praying for the missionaries. It has helped so much and will continue to help.

We had a huge conference with President Jose A. Teixeira of the Seventy. It was all about how to teach instead of ever having to find, and it was amazing. The work shall go forth!

The Lord has blessed us, even though I have been down and out. We are having two baptisms this week and I'm excited about that: one on the ninth and one on the tenth. Alan from Texas and Fiona from Hong Kong. Also, I taught four people while at the hospital, and gave out four pass-along cards. People really opened up--it was an amazing experience and I'm glad I had this opportunity. My doctor said I'm a healthy boy and that I did not need pain medication because my body is recovering so fast. I know that it's because the night before the surgery, President Shamo gave me a blessing and said I would receive a miracle.

The Lord is present here. I love you all! I'll write more next Monday. 'Bye everyone!

Our MTC batch

Son, Great-Grandpa, Dad, Grandpa
(the chain of trainers and trainees!)

Before the surgery . . . "It's not a tuma!"

Bye-bye, lumpy-lumpkins

They have amazing food at these private hospitals, I tell you what.

Visitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment