I'm sure we all have heard of the fires and floods in Pakistan and also in other places such as Australia! The earthquake in Chile that was the 7th biggest! Then the huge earthquake that hit off the shores of Japan and caused a tsunami of immense size that shook the earth and shifted the earth (actually made it shift 4 inches and lifted the mountain nearby five feet!)
Sometimes we make mistakes--we wonder if mistakes we make even matter or if they can affect us in any way. I know that small mistakes can be like a little ripple in the water, or a rock rolling down a hill. Each in turn becomes a landslide, a tsunami of mass destruction, and an avalanche that makes trees look as though they are plastic and fake!
Just as these small earthquakes (tremors, as they call them) begin to emerge . . . we think nothing of them at first. It shakes our faith a bit, and it makes a doubt a bit here and there, but it's okay--we will be alright, right? NOT TRUE. That is Satan's way of luring you with his FLAXEN CORD which is very weak until it is wrapped around you and he drags you down to his level to misery and endless woe.
I give a caution to those who are making minor mistakes and think nothing of it. If you throw down the gauntlet and try to take Satan head on, he will wipe the floor with you! Do not tempt the tempter or think he is powerless! If we give him an inch, he will drag us a billion miles to hell!
For those of you asking why would this be so relevant, I will tell you: God has called bishops and stake presidents to help us. He has given us leaders to counsel and to provide for our spiritual well-being! Some say, "Well, it's not that bad or its just small this once wont hurt." That is the lie of SATAN, but if we turn to the LORD and apply His Atonement and take hold of every good thing, we will be blessed. I wish I would have gone in for things that weighed me down a long time ago, but now I know how important it is to take care of the issue the moment it arrives and you will be healed.
Some think "If I don't get to take the sacrament, or I have to wait a few weeks, everyone will judge me." This is not true. It will be okay, and God will help you.
We need Him and his healing powers. I leave this with you in the name of Jesus Christ, AMEN.
ELDER COON
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment