What a week full of miracles and blessings that were so good! We had 5 baptisms to prepare but unfortunately two did not pass their interviews! They just need a bit more time but they will progress.
As we prepared Ewelina and also Sean Palmer and Elijah to prepare for baptism, it was a roller coaster ride jumping to and from teaches to address concerns to bless their lives.
The Spirit gets all the credit, as to how we resolved conflicts and concerns. One had a situation where one partner had to move out and it had to happen in three days . . . you can imagine the phone calls, the stress and the anxiety that followed, but the pay off is always well worth it. One had conflicts with his father, who may not allow his son to come to church . . . so that was crazy. As we ran to and fro, and in the moments I found to catch a breath, we would receive a text to address some other concern that would come up . . . the sleep was running low and ammunition seemed no where to be found!
Elder Gardner and I were both tired on Saturday morning. Small conflicts had to be resolved, we even had some stress and we both talked it out and told each other how we felt, and now we are able to understand each other and to better comply with the spirit even more. That night though, we were both so happy as we took these three wonderful souls into the water. All three asked me to baptize them, and Elder Gardner to confirm them, so it was a great experience! There was a queue of people! It felt amazing.
Also this week, we had Lorraine and another recent convert of mine come to Reading (Tina Sangroli from Thailand). They became best friends. They are going to Thailand in a week to visit, and they came to say their goodbyes before I go home. It was sad, but it was wonderful to see them! They both are so strong in the church as well, and that makes me so happy!
Yesterday, we had a teach and the Spirit was so strong. I wept as I bore testimony and the whole room was filled with tears as I shared experiences and spoke of how much I will miss the mission life! I love the people whom the Lord has put in my path to bless by His Spirit.
Well, things are great. Today, for P-Day, we went to Poole and played some football on a beach down there. I can't complain. I loved this week, and the miracles continue to come!
The Gospel is wonderful. I love you all and hope to hear form you all soon!
Love,
Elder Coon
Monday, March 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment