Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Another Splendid Week!


Well, another splendid week, if I do say so myself!  Things are well here and the blessings keep coming.  Mah Kanu Senior was baptized on Saturday--it was one of the most special baptisms I have gone to.  She bore her testimony and said it was the happiest day of her life; it made me so happy to see.  It was a journey for Mah senior to accept a date and to fulfill it, but she kept saying "I'm so glad you stood by and waited. I'm so glad you did not give up.  I'm so glad you kept praying and guiding me when I was down."  Mah had had a stroke, and the left side of her body is weak, so for her baptism, Elder Rasmussen and Elder Fielding and I all came down into the water and helped her out.  It felt amazing to stand by two of my greatest friends as we baptized her.

Wow, I feel so blessed.  I am so happy and I cant wait to see you all!  It's funny because when I left home I felt as though I was leaving the Garden of Eden into a dark and dreary world . . . but now as I come home I realize I truly am leaving the Garden of Eden and that my life is forever changed because I had the chance to love amongst and administer to God's children!

I love this church, and I am so grateful for the opportunity I have had to really be able to see miracles, to have angels minister to me, to have the Lord pick me up and guide me day to day!  I am so blessed to have a family who supports me and friends who love me!  I am so blessed to be a part of the Lord's kingdom and prepare for Him to come personally and reign amongst us all!  I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, AMEN!

ELDER COON


Ewelina just got baptized and
now wants to serve a mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment