Well, let's start off with the week that made me so tired!
On P-day (last Monday), we ran all over the place, and that evening was full of teaches.
Then we had a wonderful Tuesday as we sat at the feet of our mission president and his counselors and learned how to become the best missionaries England has ever had. We were spiritually fed, and I loved every second of it!
On Thursday, we had a driving lesson and we taught our other family who are preparing for the 19th of this month to be baptized!
Friday we had the baptism of Ana Fernandez. She is a lovely daughter of God--19 years old and full of energy, and just so happy to have this Gospel in her life! We had a Brazilian party at her house afterward with loads of food. It was great, I can't complain!
On Sunday, we had Ana get confirmed. (She was a little late, so the stress levels were high). Then we had accounting all night from about 8 o' clock to 10:30--so it really was such a busy night! We were on the phone back and forth with concerns for the zone how to help individual areas and how to really boost the morale of all the missionaries. We had some good chats and some wonderful talks, we made goals and plans that I feel will get everyone pumped up and moving!
We are loving the work right now. I am definitely loving it, and I can feel so much peace and happiness, and a stronger desire than ever! This last month came and went so fast, and I can tell February is looking equally as fast already. It's starting to dawn more and more how much we really have and how little others have . . . so why not share? It's been constantly in the back of my mind how soon it arrives.
I will be home on April 8th (I hope my dad got the email they sent out from here that gave all the details!) I am scared, and it seems crazy, but reality has not completely set in and I am still fighting a wonderful battle that I will never complain about!
I am happy, as all you should be who have the Gospel and who grip onto it tightly! I love you all and I want you to know I know this church is true!
Love,
Elder Coon


No comments:
Post a Comment