Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy New Year!

It finally arrived! That time of the year when we get to speak to loved ones! It was crazy--by the time I got off the phone, I felt like I had been at home with everyone. The voices, the kids shouting, Chandler crying, and Everett getting choked up on the phone. The greatest of all was being able to share my testimony and thoughts with each of you individually, I really loved it.
As I approach these last few months, the urgency of the call comes with greater force. I feel as though time won't stand still. It's running and before I realize it, I will be home!
This last week, we had the opportunity to bring another great daughter of God to the fold. The snow cancelled her baptism on Saturday, so 2 days before Christmas we got to see her baptized, and on Sunday she asked me to confirm her. It's such a humbling experience to take part in these saving ordinances. I loved it, and indeed it was a white Christmas, not filled with snow but with the whiteness and cleanliness of baptism.
I will be home soon, and I will continue to share the Gospel! Mark my words, I will never end my missionary service!
I am so happy, and I thank you all for your love and support. You all mean the world to me, and I hope you realize that! I pray for all of you and wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Love,
ELDER ELI JACOB COON

PS- MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL THIS NEW YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment