Well, no P-day--just a half hour to email this week. They had to cancel moves until friday. I got a call Thursday night and President Shamo asked me to serve as a zone leader, but he did not tell me where. The next day I got a call and he told me I'll be moving (haha) 1 mile down the road to Woodley ward, where I get to serve with Elder Peay from my MTC group, so that is way cool! He and I asked President if we could serve together if the Lord would allow us to, so that has been so good!
I just want you all to know I love you. Sorry, no time to really write--I'll send photos of Thanksgiving and me and Elder Peay on Monday, and I will make sure to get you my address. Christmas packages are on their way--tell Kailey I still have her gift and I'm getting ready to send it.
Love,
Elder Coon
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment