We were contacting when Elder Peay said: "I have to pee," so we went ahead and traveled around the corner up the street to our flat to go use the toilet. We got in the elevator (now, when I get in an elevator I will usually push my companion, or I will jump, or you know--the little childish things you never grow tired of). This time, I went in and I hit the door and the elevator stopped! At this point, I'm laughing as my companion is flipping out cause he needs to use the toilet! I continue to laugh at him, and finally we hit the alarm button and call for maintenance to come--they told us it would be 1 1/2 hours. I laughed even more as my companion is getting furious, "Elder Coon, I have to pee so bad and I'm stuck for one hour or more in here--its not funny!" So I said, "OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH" Then he got upset and jumped and the elevator slowly went down and the door opened!
Now that, my friends, was a miracle. Faith was applied even though we were laughing and having a joke and he was mad. We came out only 15 minutes later!
Things have been great--the work is going forward, even though we're still having a hard time teaching people who speak no English whatsoever. The Lord I feel is closer than ever before. Even if I feel like a failure sometimes or feel bad, I feel closer to my Saviour then I ever have been before and I love it. I do not want to lose this feeling and I pray it does not leave as I prepare my return back to the HOLY LAND :).
I am thankful for all of your prayers. I am thankful for a Father in Heaven who loves me for who I am, and I am thankful for friends and family who do all they can to make me smile! Thanks again, and know that I love you all dearly!
"How sweet the joy this sentence gives: All is well, All is well!!!
Love,
Elder Coon
ELDER COON


No comments:
Post a Comment