Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Third P-Day Email

Hey! All is going well, I will send some pics in my next e-mail (we do not have time tonight, I am packing and going out into the field and finding out who my new companion is and where I am going to be serving). I can't wait to see! I am so excited--really I am and wow, it will be neat! It's hard to say goodbyes, but we get up at 4:30 AM and leave at 5:30, so yeah, we need everything to be spotless.

I love you and I love the Lord. We went to Preston today and saw President Hinckley's living quarters where he got the letter "forget yourself and go to work."

Sorry, I do not have to much time to write, I just want you all to know I love you so much. Keep your heads up. Everett, I do love you a lot and I miss you so much--it has been hard to not have you to talk to, so make sure you stay in contact, kay?

I love you so much--all of you! MUAH!!!!

Keep praying and studying your scriptures. Really, it has blessed my life. Justin and Sharla: read 2 Nephi 31. This is amazing about baptism so you help Jamen understand, and you guys start studying with them, kay?

I love you all!!! Ahhh, I miss you all, but I will work my hardest and baptize not a few, but thousands. The Lord is with me and his angels and the Spirit. It's a life change, but I think I am ready, 'cause I gave up all my stuff before I left, so I just want you all to know I love you a lot!!!

STUDY STUDY!!!!! PRAY PRAY!!!!! The lord is with all his saints and we have a great work. Invite the missionaries to all your homes--this goes for all my sisters--at least once a month. See the change you can have!!

1 comment:

  1. Eli,
    It sounds like you are doing fabulous. Thank you for the advice and your example.I am so proud of you!!!! Good luck with your new companion. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I love you little brother!!
    ----love Sharla

    ReplyDelete