I'm so proud of you Eli! You sound like you are doing great! You will be such a blessing in many people's lives. You are in my prayers :) I love you! -Savanah Jo-
Hey I commented in another part of your blog and on face book but if it this one you find write back on face book or your blogg so I can knoe how to write you. Love you
I am serving as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, sometimes known as "Mormons." I know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored to the earth in its fulness, and that we are led by a living prophet, as people have been throughout history. I know I am a child of God, and this knowledge is what brings me true happiness. If you would like to learn more about our Saviour and His teachings, visit mormon.org.
Good luck.You will the best missionary. We will all pray for you and we all love you. Ken Cindy & family
ReplyDeleteI'm so proud of you Eli! You sound like you are doing great! You will be such a blessing in many people's lives. You are in my prayers :) I love you!
ReplyDelete-Savanah Jo-
Hey I commented in another part of your blog and on face book but if it this one you find write back on face book or your blogg so I can knoe how to write you. Love you
ReplyDelete