Well, as we approach this season I am so filled with the love that Christ had to offer! He left this mansion this kingdom to come to save your life and mine. I hope we can all remember what the Saviour did for you and for me--He literally took all our pains and sorrows upon Himself, and I testify that He knows how to heal us.
Share the Gospel with others! I feel so bad if I can't share the Gospel with people because of the hardness of their hearts. It's absolutely shatters my heart when someone slams the door in my face because they have no belief in God, but as my Father has loved me so I shall love others.
As my Dad laid his hands on my newest niece, Beth Anne, this week and gave a blessing to her, I laid my hands on Kerry's head and we confirrmed her a member of the church and she received the Holy Ghost. I know that God allows all his children the chance to save the lives of others. There is only one person who can hold you back form sharing the Gospel: yourself. Rid yourself of fear, so the gospel can go forth--we are the ones to do it!
I love you all and a great feeling of joy and spiritual power has been given us as missionaries, and I'm just beginning to find this out so late in my mission! I need your prayers and support, but more importantly I want you all to be in this great cause with me! I love you all!
LOVE,
ELDER COON
Monday, November 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment