Well, I am also thankful for my family--all of you who have supported and wrote me and kept in contact with me over the past year and a half (some more than others--hint hint!).
I have been so grateful for the opportunity to gain a testimony and to know instead of waver and guess. I am grateful for all the happiness I have received and the great joy I feel each time I get to see someone's life change. I am grateful for being able to work with the less-actives, which we should give our full time and service and attention to!
I am grateful for friends, those who love and support me. I'm thankful for my friends Josh Kunde and Travis Empey and Corey Powell, who have helped me more then they know--they strengthened me and got me on a mission! I am grateful for more friends such as Savanah Mallard and friends I have met on the mission like Jason Taylor.
I am so grateful for my mum and dad! They raised me and taught me as best they could! They allowed me to choose for myself, and to learn and grow and they really mean the world to me! They probably will never really know how grateful I am for them and for their own choices to serve missions--it has allowed me to catch on to the fire and testimony they both have! I am so grateful for their choice to go to the temple and to set the example for all of us to really see.
I am grateful for those on the mission who have helped me out immensely and who have been there for me when I needed strength. [To those people, they know who they are, I love you and care about you dearly!]
I am grateful for KERRY, who made the choice to be baptized last night and who I got to baptize! I felt honoured and humbled for this great opportunity with the whole family gathered. She is amazing, and I love their family so much. Her husband Peter is not a member, but has supported his wife in all the teachings and all lessons.
I am grateful for my brother who has raised me into the man I am today! He was always my prime example and still is, and always will be. I love my brother dearly and am so proud he is getting married (especially to someone whom I know). I am sure they will be completely happy! I am grateful for their choice to get married in this life, and I hope it extends to an exalted marriage in the temple!
I am so grateful to that God who gave me life! I really and truly will always be indebted to Him. I am grateful for Christ's atoning sacrifice which is infinite and eternal, and which will cover all sin and all sorrow and will cleanse even the vilest sinner and bring him to his knees.
I love this Gospel and I am so grateful for the rearing and encouragement I had from all my leaders in my quorums, who helped to make me who I am today.
Love,
Elder Eli Jacob Coon



No comments:
Post a Comment