Well, things are going great--it's a new month, a new week, a new moves, and new challenges!
Myself and Elder Johnson are focusing on a new principle called the 10-10-10-20. First, we talk to someone for 10 minutes upon leaving the flat. Second, we hand out 10 pass along cards. Third, we hand out 10 copies of the Book of Mormon. Fourth, we are aiming for 20 lessons taught per week! As we have focused on this new goal, we are excited and ready to do it!
I am still feeling sad about what happened with this family. We will do all we can to strengthen, to encourage and to pray with faith for them. They know it's true, they told us, but they just have doubts and fears.
We will be trying to help this area change a lot and to help it really grow. We are re-dedicating ourselves, and I declare to all of you that I am giving up Dr. Pepper (it is official!) to show my willingness to try. Will it be hard? Well, not so far--but it could be, haha. People out here know how much I love Dr.Pepper and also how much of it I drink. I am also trying to excercise every single day. I want to wake up and do push ups and crunches to work on my figure. I making these goals to keep me happy and positive. It is starting to get darker earlier, so that is always hard, but we will do what we can to stay happy and positive. I usually have no problem with that but we shall see.
I want you all to know I love you. I am so happy for this moves and I love Elder Johnson. Me and him will tear it up, because we know how to work well together!
I pray you all will set goals and work on an attribute you want to work on, these next few weeks. Find scriptures and apply what the doctrine teaches--it works! I promise I am working on more humility. I have been pretty humbled the past six months, but I hope the next six will double, because that is when the spirit can work with us.
I love you all,
ELDER COON
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment