Okay, I just want to say a few words about yesterday at church--we had a sweet program put on called "Women at the Well." It was amazing, and the Spirit was so strong, as the women in the program shared testimonies of the women in our Saviour's life. They all stood by His side throughout His life--even at the cross they were the ones who were there for Him.
Now, I hope we can all think of our own mothers, whether they have passed on or are still here. I know that my mother has been through a lot, and I love her so much for all she does! Think of how many diapers (or nappies) your mothers have changed, think of the endless nights of worrying about where you could be, waking up to feed you a bottle when you were little, crying for you, feeling beaten down, feeling sadness, fear, worry, and doubts . . . but God made all women special--He gave them courage to overcome trials. God made women stronger than us men. It is true, and it may be the only time I say this (except to my wife and mother--haha), but I believe that they truly were made especially strong--particularly the women of our day.
I love my sisters! And I love my mother, and will continue to hold her in high regard because I think of all the pain and sorrow I put her through and the tears she has cried for me! Remember your mothers and constantly thank your Father in Heaven for your mothers. Tell them you care.


I hope you all have a very special Thanksgiving next week (it's moves week and I might get moved, who knows?)
I love you all--GOD BLESS YOU!
Love,
Elder Coon


No comments:
Post a Comment