Thursday, October 15, 2009

Preachin' to the Posh

Hello, everyone! How are you all doing?

As you know, I have moved now and I am in Salisbury, England (I have already seen Stonehenge--pretty weird, but cool nonetheless!) So, I went from having the whole world in my mission to having loads of dominantly posh (rich), white people . . . it has been a major change, that is for sure. I am going to have to get used to not teaching Africans and Jamaicans . . . now is where the real hard work begins! President Shamo said he feels very good about our area and he really wants it to change from a branch to a ward. And we are the missionaries to do it! He said he knows we can make it possible, and he really is looking forward to us serving here.


Christmas is coming and I'm trying to get stuff to send home. I'm really poor out here, so I'll try to get a good package to send with things I find to be important thus far. Do not worry, I will get something sent!

Everyone, please send me some post. A good way to start off in a new area is with some good post! Thank you all for all you do--I love you all so much!

1 comment: