Let's start with the miracles!
1st: We got a referral from Sister Riaz who served in our area. She said, "I want you to stop by this family who we met when I was there, but never got to teach." So, I got the details and Monday we went to find them. Their names are Peter and Lauren and they are way cool--she is a lawyer and he is a manager over Maplin's and an electronic store. Well, we were invited right in and when I sat down she asked, "Elder COON? Do you have a blog?" I told her I did and she said, "I have read it and I like it a lot!"
I asked her how she found it and she answered, "From the Fousts!" (my mom's older sister's family). She got on his blog, and sure enough there were my cousins--the Lincecums, my aunt Sharon, and all my sisters' blogs! Wow, small world, huh? But so cool--she knows our family, wow!
2nd: We met a kid named David (22-years-old) who never had a belief in God. As we taught him, we felt prompted strongly to ask him to be baptized . . . so now he is preparing to be baptized and we are so excited. He is way cool and is receiving answers to prayer each day, he says!
3rd:We are nearing moves (this is the last week of moves . . . uh-oh). So no post sent okay until I know my new address and you can update it. I am excited--who knows where I will go or if I will stay? I am excited for whatever happens! It's going to be good and I am looking forward to it!
I love you all, and the blessing are coming from all of your prayers! All is well--I'm happy and things are great. Please write letters all of you--because I love hearing from people back home!
Love,
ELDER COON
PS- Please let me know if Preston got his package--I sent him some good stuff for his birthday. love you, kiddo!
PPS- Sorry pictures are not working this week--I'll send some as soon as I can.
Monday, October 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment